Tuesday, January 3, 2012

fearless

Call me old-fashioned, but I don't believe in sex before marriage.
Nor do I believe in living together before marriage.
And obviously I don't believe in smoking, taking drugs, being alcoholic, partying, swearing, murdering, stealing and such.
To think that this is what being 'cool' is all about.
Your personalities are nonsense.
Makes me sick actually.
I can't for my life understand about life these days.
What kind of era am I living in?
This world is so bogus.
What's more, it makes me extremely sad to think that we are hurting the One who created us.
I can't imagine how upset God is with us; with the world.
And yet, he continues to forgive us.
He really is almighty, loving and forgiving.
And, heck, I pray someday people will open their eyes, wake up, and realize.
And so what if I refuse to ever do any of those things?
I'll just remain single for the rest of my life.
Have no friends too if that's what it comes down to.
I still have my family and God.
And I'd rather have a wonderful eternal life, than a messed-up real life.
I really pray you all learn that you need to get help and save yourselves.