Sunday, November 13, 2011

hope for all the hopeless

One week of school left.
One week of being Form 4 left.
SPM next year.
agrh.
Got all my final exam results back already.
I'm only happy about my Chemistry, embarrassing much.
(not really, i'm happy that i didn't do as badly as i predicted for everything)
Can't wait for cast party next week!
And then I'm missing the last day of school because of Singaporeee.
Hopefully I get to watch Lion King. <3
My sister will be back soon, followed by my brother.
I can't slack during the holidays. Form 5 senior next year, time to lead the 'kids'.
H8.
Looking forward to MNET LIVE.
Hopefully friends can go, so that I can go because it'll be a group.
Super Junior, f(x), B1A4 and miss A.
miss A. miss A. miss A, my loves. My darling unnies.
Hahah, I sound like such a fanatic. I need to watch them live.

On the outside, I’m a bad girl.
On the inside, I’m a good girl.
When I dance, I’m a bad girl.
When I love, I’m a good girl.

You don't know me,
so shut up boy.