Tuesday, November 15, 2011

shampoo

Just a few days of school left.
But no room to slack during holidays.
(i believe it's right, but I will end up slacking anyway.)
Contemporary feels really weird. It's so unlike ballet.
Been reading Pride and Prejudice.
If this was the type of literature we learnt, gosh, I'd be so joyful.
Although the English is so classic and sometimes difficult to comprehend.
And there are quite a few words spelled differently during those times and the present.
Jane Austen was never good with her grammar and spelling though.
Nevertheless, I love that they have kept it as it was written with all its imperfections.
Which in turn create its perfection. <3
This novel is just capturing my heart. And the movie did so quite easily. : )
Class party and cast party on Thursday.
Singapore on Friday.
Today is the 15th of November.
Happy birthday to my father!
I'm quite disappointed that after our dinner you had to go for a meeting.
(after working the whole day)
But nevermind, I appreciate that you're still working so hard although you've reached retiring age.
I'm sorry that mommy left for Singapore today.
(but you're the one who booked her flight since her training starts tomorrow, lol)
Okay, I have nothing left to say.
The things I want to say can't be typed out for the world to see.
"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife." - Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen.